One quick Elemental Shaman change was made this week:
- (talent) can no longer duplicate the ability . The value of the talent combined with that Covenant ability were too strong together, so the interaction has been disabled.
For Enhancement Shaman, several numerical changes have been made to their base abilities to emphasize some abilities that aren't performing as well as intended, and several adjustments have also been made to talents to help keep the value of talents on the same row much closer.Some time ago, we made a change to reduce the effectiveness of all
spenders by 50%, and we made the
buff increase the damage or healing of these abilities by 20% per stack of the buff. This reduction has been reduced from -50% to -35%, which should increase the value and priority of your
spending abilities. Additionally, Healing Surge is no longer affected by this -35% value anymore, but still retains the increased healing effectiveness and reduced cast time if you use the ability with stacks of
s has been a damage cooldown for
for many years, but has been slowly pushed down to be less effective relative to your other abilities. In this build, we've:
- Increased the attack power scaling of the by 250%, to make it feel more impactful to use as a DPS cooldown.
Several talents have some number tweaks:
- Forceful Winds Windfury damage bonus per stack has been reduced from 50% to 35%.
- damage has been increased by 75%.
- has had its debuff duration increased from 12 seconds to 20 seconds.
- now also resets the cooldown of when the talent activates.
- has had its damage increased by 25% for .
- 's bonus damage to has been reduced from 35% to 15%.
- 's damage has been increased by 75%
has been redesigned in this build. The previous version both increased the damage of
and reduced the total time it took to channel the ability. This was increasing the burst damage of a channeled ability to a point where it was becoming difficult to counter effectively, so we changed it to instead reduce the cooldown of
from 25 to 40 seconds, depending on the conduit rank.One final change made in today's build is that the
should now generate 3 stacks of
when you fully channel the ability, up from 1 stack. This should offset more of the loss of melee attacks made while channeling the ability and also give a nice guaranteed way to generate
stacks when needed.