Rygarius Having lured Grommash Hellscream’s former lieutenants with promises of untold power, Gul’dan has delivered the Iron Horde to the Burning Legion. Now, he floods the jungles of Tanaan with energies from the fallen pit lord Mannoroth, creating an army of fel orcs brimming with demonic strength and insatiable bloodlust. Even the Iron Horde’s mighty war machines have been infused with fel energy, while the Shadow Council recruits fanatical arakkoa to help crush all who oppose the Legion.
Whether Horde or Alliance, as commander of your side’s garrison in Draenor you must oversee the construction of warships to assault Tanaan and disrupt the Iron Horde’s frenzied preparations -- then stop Gul’dan before his fel masters can gain a foothold on Draenor. If you fail, there will be nothing left to prevent the Burning Legion’s obliteration of Azeroth.
Zone Unlocked: The Invasion of Tanaan Jungle
- Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, return to Tanaan Jungle and stop Gul’dan's plan to drag the whole of Draenor into chaos while plotting to reopen the portal for a massive invasion of Azeroth. Embark on a new series of chapter-based quests putting everything you’ve learned on Draenor to the test.
- To begin preparations to assault Tanaan Jungle by land, you must first establish a Shipyard (available to characters with a level 3 Garrison). To begin your efforts, report to your Garrison and accept the “War Council” quest.
- Establish an outpost to be used as a forward base of operations in Tanaan.
- Open-world questing with rare creatures and hidden treasures scattered throughout the zone.
- Learn more about the new zone in Patch 6.2 Zone Preview: Tanaan Jungle.
New Garrison Feature: Shipyard and Naval Missions
Characters with a level 3 garrison can now construct a Shipyard to take the fight to the seas. Report to your Garrison and accept the “War Council” quest.
- Build ships in your Shipyard and dispatch them on new Naval Missions.
- More information will be added as development continues. (Link to Wowhead Preview of Shipyard)
New Raid: Hellfire Citadel
- Assault the Hellfire Citadel, mighty fortress of the Iron Horde, torn asunder by fel energies unleashed by 古尔丹, and stop the impending invasion of Azeroth!
- Hellfire Citadel stands at the heart of 塔纳安丛林, where 13 deadly bosses await you, including 基尔罗格·死眼, the monstrous Gorefiend, a reanimated 玛诺洛斯, and 阿克蒙德 himself.
- Keep an eye out for more information on testing dates and times! (Dungeon Journal Link for further reading on loot and boss abilities.)
New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
- Draenor Dungeons now have a new difficulty level designed to challenge even the most hardened adventurers with a befitting increase in reward. Mythic difficulty is geared towards players that enjoy tackling difficult content in smaller groups and is designed to provide an alternate progression path.
- Mythic Dungeons are on a weekly lockout, and drop gear that's item level 685 with a chance for boss at the end to drop loot that's item level 700.
- More information will be added as development continues.
- The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of seven different activities granting a passive bonus to a particular game activity, and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal.
- The in-game calendar (located in the upper right-hand corner of the mini-map) will inform you of the type of Bonus Event and when it takes place. New info was added for 5 types of events.
- Timewalking will be available during select weekend holiday events and allows characters to queue up for a randomly selected old-school dungeon with a twist: your character’s power and gear scales down to the dungeon's level on Heroic difficulty. However, your character retains all of your skills and talents. Emerge victorious, and you will walk away with old loot that is scaled up to your character's level!
- Additional rewards for Timewalking are still in-testing, such as a level 100 quest that rewards a Seal of Tempered Fate per weekend.
- Learn more about this new feature in our blog: Patch 6.2 Preview – Timewalking.
- Over the coming weeks, Timewalking for the following dungeons will be available for testing on the PTR.
During The Burning Crusade Timewalking Bonus Event, the following dungeons are available for characters level 71 and up.
- Black Morass
- The Shattered Halls
- The Slave Pens
During Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking Bonus Event, the following dungeons are available for characters level 81 and up.
- While this Bonus Event is active, defeating enemies in any Draenor dungeon will award reputation with an appropriate faction. Completing two Mythic-difficulty Warlords dungeons as a part of a quest during the event (战争的使者) awards a Heroic Hellfire Citadel Raid cache (钢铁舰队宝箱).
- During the Battlegrounds Bonus Event, characters will earn triple Honor points from random Battlegrounds (战争印记). Completing the event quest by winning a few random Battlegrounds awards 500 Conquest Points, which do not count toward the weekly Conquest cap.
- Characters will earn triple Honor points from random Arena Skirmish matches during this event (练习印记). A quest to win several random Arena Skirmish matches will award 500 Conquest Points, which do not count toward the weekly Conquest cap.
- Characters will gain triple the amount from eligible creatures during this Bonus Event (埃匹希斯印记). Completing three area assault objectives during the event (突袭时刻) awards a sizable amount of 原油 to fuel new Naval Missions as a part of the Shipyard.
- During Pet Battle Bonus Events, you’ll be able to take your pets out for a little exercise and earn triple pet experience from battles. Winning five PvP Pet Battles as a part of a quest during the event awards the player with an 终极战斗训练石 that instantly levels a pet to 25.
- An evolution of the Dungeon Journal, the Adventure Guide provides a wealth of information on what to see or do for the character.
- More information will be added as development continues.
Legendary Ring Quest Line General Changes
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Chroniclers in the Garrison now allow players that have completed 深入敌后 to watch the cinematic again.
- New Garrison Building: Shipyard
See also: Shipyard
- Mineral nodes should now only be displayed on the mini-map when a character is inside the mine. Characters with Track Minerals active will continue to see mineral nodes from outside the Mine.
Creatures and NPCs
- Spirit of Harmony Vendors no longer offer 修复的遗物s for sale.
World Environment and Events
- New Darkmoon Elixirs: A new set of Darkmoon elixirs can be purchased for one 暗月奖券 from the Draughts and Tinctures vendor, Faldar Willowshade at the refreshments table.
- Darkmoon Fishing: The elusive 暗月刃喉鱼 can now be caught off of the shores of 暗月岛. Return them to Galissa Sundew at the docks for a variety of prizes.
- New Achievement: Whack-a-gnoll has a new achievement that awards a battle pet, 霍格斯.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players may now queue up in Dungeon Finder while engaged in PvP combat.
- A brand new raid, the Hellfire Citadel awaits you with 13 new bosses. More information about the new raid can be found under New Raid: Hellfire Citadel.
Bonus Roll Changes
- 命运扭曲者赛瑞斯 (Alliance) and 命运扭曲者提拉尔 (Horde) now sell 既定命运印记 as the new Bonus Roll currency for Hellfire Citadel.
- 钢化命运印记 can now be purchased from the Fate-Twiters for gold and no longer has a cap on how many can be obtained per week. Additionally, characters can now hold up to a maximum of 20 钢化命运印记 (up from 10).
New Dunegon Feature: Timewalking
- New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
See also: New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
- Completing a Challenge Mode daily quest now awards item level 680 gear (up from item level 660).
- 生锈的挑战者保险箱 obtained before Patch 6.2 will all become rusted. Rusted strongboxes can no longer be opened and may be sold to a vendor for 50 gold.
- Level 100 characters engaging in PvP combat now have the following gear changes.
All gear between item levels 560 and 690 will now scale up to 690 in PvP combat.
- Non-PvP gear above item level 715 will scale down to 715 in PvP combat.
- PvP gear above item level 715 will not be capped in PvP combat.
- New Area: Ashran Excavation and New Event: Apexis Marks
At certain times, spirits of fallen 鸦人 haunt the Ashran Excavation. Defeat them and bring proof of their demise to Rukmaz, the ghostly caretaker of the Apexis vault. First team to show Rulmaz 50 marks wins.
New Weekly Quest: Ashran Dominance
- Winning an event now awards Honor instead of Conquest.
- Defeating Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath no longer awards a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox.
- New Weekly Quest: Slay them All!
Defeat 200 enemy players. Awards Conquest.
New Repeatable Quest: Continue the Dominance
- Win 5 events in Ashran and defeat the enemy faction leader. Awards Conquest and a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox.
General Ashran Changes
- Win 5 events in Ashran and defeat the enemy faction leader. Awards Conquest.
- Players are now automatically placed in a raid when entering Ashran.
- Events now occur more frequently.
- Event: Collect Empowered Ore now requires 20 ore to win (up from 10).
- Event: Risen Spirits now requires 20 captured spirits to win (up from 10).
- Event: Stadium Racing now requires 5 laps to win the race (up from 3) and the maximum speed a racer can reach is 300% (down from 500%).
Battlegrounds and Arenas
Developer Note: In response to community feedback, we're making the following changes to have capture points turn over more frequently.
- Capturing a point in the following Battlegrounds now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).
- The Battle for Gilneas
- Deepwind Gorge
- Rated Eye of the Storm
Picking up a flag in Rated Eye of the Storm now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).
- New Lightforge Heirloom plate armor pieces have been added for (朴素的光铸头盔), chest (朴素的光铸胸甲), and legs (朴素的光铸腿铠) to complete the Intellect plate set.
- Two new PvP-centered heirlooms (卫冕勇士, 回归勇士) have been added to the arena chests in Gurubashi Arena in 荆棘谷 and the Deathmatch Pavilion on Darkmoon Island. 格斗大师s or Arena Grand Masters, hop into the arena and defend your title for a chance to loot these new prizes!
- 银色战马 should now display correctly in the Mount Journal.
- 银鼠草熏香 now only applies its effect to the character that placed the item.
- Break out your traps and Safari Hat, new wild pets have been spotted in 塔纳安丛林 and a few other places! (紫色萤火虫, 沼泽蟹, 天蓝飞蛾, 血喙)
- Fel-corrupted legendary pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle! (亵渎之土, 斯格里克斯, 灵拳, 恐惧行者, 德拉诺污血怪, 荒爪, 黑暗魔眼, 泥蛙, 灾火, 污秽巨螯蟹, 邪火虫, 诅咒之魂, 混沌狼崽, 腐化的雷尾淡水兽, 魔誓哨兵) Each pet can be defeated once per day for a bag of 邪能宠物补给, which can contain pet charms, Battle-Training stones to increase a battle pet's level (邪能战斗训练石), and even rare pets. (梦魇之钟, 紫花幼崽, 海生孢子, 赞加孢子)
- Expert Pet Trappers 吉雅达·金索 and 缇菲·机簧 have shown up at the Menagerie with a variety of pets and toys for sale for 闪亮的宠物符咒s.
Upgrade Item Consolidation
- New Ranks for Warlords Crafted Items
Two new ranks of upgrades have been added to Warlords Crafted items, "Mighty" for rank 5 at item level 700, and "Savage" for rank 6 at item level 715.
- Crafting the new upgrade items requires Felblight, a new reagent that can be obtained from Fishing, Herbalism, Mining, or Skinning in Tanaan Jungle.
- The new recipes can be purchased from visiting Garrison traders.
- “Greater” rank 3 and “Powerful” rank 4 upgrade items have been consolidated together. A rank 2 upgrade item can now be used to upgrade a Warlords Crafted item to rank 4.
For example, 不稳定的上光精华 can now upgrade a rank 1 leatherworking item to rank 2, a rank 2 item to rank 3, or a rank 3 item to rank 4.
Rank 3 and 4 upgrade items can no longer be crafted and existing items have become unstable. These unstable items can be used to create the appropriate rank 2 upgrade item and refund the materials used to craft it. Warlords Crafting Material Changes
A number of recipes that use crafting materials created through a daily cooldown now requires less materials.Faster Profession leveling
- Many level-up crafting recipes that do not require materials created through a daily cooldown have been adjusted to give more skill points.
- 魔口狂鱼, a new type of fish has been spotted in the waters around 塔纳安丛林.
- Players fishing from Felmouth Frenzy Schools also have a chance to fish up 邪能之灾.
- Masterful anglers with a Level 3 渔夫小屋 have a chance to catch 巨型魔口狂鱼. Nat Pagle in your Garrison will have an interest in these.
- 邪能之灾, a new herb has been discovered in 塔纳安丛林.
- Withered Herbs harvested in 塔纳安丛林 have a chance to drop any Draenor herb, including 邪能之灾.
- Added a new Immaculate tier of gems of epic quality that provides +75 bonus to a given stat. (完美的塔拉迪特爆击水晶, 完美的塔拉迪特急速水晶, 完美的塔拉迪特精通水晶, 完美的塔拉迪特急速水晶, 完美的塔拉迪特全能水晶, 完美的塔拉迪特耐力水晶)
- Players can unlock the ability to craft the new gems by completing a short questline that starts at an Apexis encampment as soon as they enter 塔纳安丛林.
- After completing the questline, Jewelcrafters can craft 全能 gems. To unlock additional gem recipes, players must find or purchase Gemcutter Modules from various sources.
- Jewelcrafters also have a chance to learn one of the new recipes each time the Gemcutting Construct crafts a gem.
- Players have a chance to find 邪能之灾 while mining from nodes in 塔纳安丛林.
- Players have a chance to find 邪能之灾 while skinning creatures in 塔纳安丛林.
- Apexis Crystals no longer have a cap.
- The first four tiers of Apexis gear (Crystal, Exceptional, Flawless, and Ethereal) no longer costs Apexis Crystals and can now be purchased with gold.
General Item Changes
- 海军上将泰勒的大剑 is now eligible for transmogrification. If the item has been misplaced, the sword can be repurchased in-game. There is also a Horde equivalent in a different color that could be found somewhere in the Jungles of Tanaan as a treasure.
- 宾奇维斯“硝基燃料” no longer triggers its effect in combat.
- 邪恶孢子 now reduces healing taken by 50% (down from 90%).
- 超级黏性闪光弹's effect can now be dispelled and lasts for 15 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
- 探索任务大师 achievement no longer requires completing treasure map Garrison Missions.
- 反魔法护罩 now absorbs 100% of all magical damage (up from 75%). However, damage absorbed no longer causes .
- 精通：鲜血护盾's Physical damage absorption shield from 灵界打击 now also counts as having an active mitigation effect active.
- 冰霜打击 now deals 20% more damage.
- 凛风冲击 now deals 20% more damage.
- 湮灭's damage has increased by 20%, but deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets.
- now deals 8% less damage.
- 冰龙吐息 now costs 20 Runic Power per second for Blood Death Knights.
- 狂暴回复 now refunds a proportional amount of excess healing dealt back to the 德鲁伊 as Rage.
- 痛击 now deals 10% more damage.
- Mastery: Total Eclipse has reduced in effectiveness by 5%.
- 斜掠 now deals 10% more damage.
- 割裂 now deals 10% more damage.
- 熊形态 now increases armor by 285% (up from 250%) for Guardian Druids.
- no longer cancels 熊形态 for Guardian Druids.
- now also reduces physical damage taken by 25%.
- 塞纳留斯的梦境' effect can now be stored for up to 40 seconds (up from 20 seconds) for Guardian Druids.
- 's summoned 树人 now deals 100% more damage.
- 艾露恩的卫士 (Guardian) now also passively increases the 德鲁伊's change to dodge by 10%.
- Glyph of Untamed Stars is now automatically learned at level 75.
- Aspect of the Fox has been removed.
- 宁神射击 has switched functionality with 被烧毁的雕文. 宁神射击 no longer costs Focus but has a 10-second cooldown.
- 瞄准射击 now deals 15% more damage.
- has increased in effectiveness by 19%.
- now deals 15% less damage.
- 毒蛇钉刺 no longer deals an initial "tick" of damage when the periodic effect is first applied.
- 夺命黑鸦 now deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets.
- 弹幕射击 now deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets. Additionally, the ability no longer hits invisible or stealthed targets.
- 被烧毁的雕文 has switched functionality with 宁神射击. 被烧毁的雕文 causes Tranquilizing Shot to cost 40 Focus instead of a 10-second cooldown.
- Amplify Magic has been removed.
- 冰风暴 now deals 20% more damage.
- has reduced in effectiveness by 6%.
- 奥术飞弹 now deals 10% more damage.
- Mastery: 冰刺s is now 13% more effective.
- now has a 15% increased chance to trigger on each multistrike (down from 25%).
- 寒冰指 now increases 冰枪术 damage by 120% (up from 100%).
- 寒冰箭 now deals 20% more damage.
- now absorbs up to a maximum of 20% damage from each attack (down from 30%).
- 幻灭踢 now deals 5% less damage.
- 嚎镇八方 now has a 30 yard range (down from 40 yards).
- 旭日东升踢 (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now deals 5% less damage.
- now deals 5% less damage.
- no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 40% increase to Multistrike chance while active.
- 幻灭踢 no longer increases the 醉拳 amount for 酒仙武僧s.
- 醉拳 now increases armor by 125% (up from 75%) and provides a 20% base 醉拳 percentage. Additionally, the Stagger effect no longer works against attacks which ignore armor.
- 怒雷破 now deals 5% less damage.
- 升龙霸 now deals 5% less damage.
- now deals 5% less damage for 踏风武僧s.
- 屏气凝神 now lasts 5 seconds for 酒仙武僧s (down from 10 seconds).
- 光环掌握 now reduces all damage taken, not just magical damage.
- 神圣震击's mana cost has increased by 50%.
- Mastery: has reduced in effectiveness by 6%.
- now deals 12% less damage.
- no longer applies its visual effect to the 牧师's mount.
- 暗影盟友雕文 now extends 's visual effect to the 牧师's mount in addition to non-combat pets.
- 暗影斗篷 now has a 90-second cooldown (up from 60 seconds).
- 斩击 now deals 10% more damage.
- 影袭 now deals 10% more damage.
- New items have been added to pickpocket from humanoids in 塔纳安丛林.
- Added a new weekly quest, Da Even Bigga Score.
- 肮脏的铁币 now have a cap of 20,000 (up from 10,000).
- 隐秘哨子 now has a 15 minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- Updated tooltip descriptions for pickpocketed items of value to help distinguish them from other items.
- 毒伤 now deals 30% more damage.
- 毁伤 now deals 30% more damage.
- Mastery: 精通：刽子手 has increased in effectiveness by 10%.
- 影舞步 now only grants immunity to root and snare effects and the effect is now cancelled if the 潜行者 is affected by other crowd-control effects.
- Mastery: 斩杀 has decreased in effectiveness by 8%.
- 背刺 now deals 20% more damage.
- now causes the Rogue to deal 30% more damage to targets affected by 割裂 (up from 25%).
- 飞镖投掷 now deals 53% more autoattack damage. Additionally, fixed a bug that caused hits made with offhand weapons to deal 15% more damage than intended.
- now increases multistrike damage by 20% (down from 35%).
- Tier 17 4-piece set bonus for Restoration Shaman (Item - Shaman T17 Restoration 4P Bonus) now reduces the mana cost of 治疗链 by 50% for 8 seconds (down from 75% reduction for 10 seconds).
- 治疗链 now heals for 25% more.
- 激流 no longer increases 治疗链's effectiveness by 25% on the primary target.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus (Item - Shaman WoD PvP Elemental 4P Bonus) for Elemental Shaman is now the PvP 4-piece set bonus and has been replaced. New PvP 2-piece set bonus: Reduces the cooldown of Hex by 15 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Elemental Shaman (Item - Shaman WoD PvP Elemental 2P Bonus) has been replaced by the old PvP 2-piece set bonus. While Ascendance is active, the Shaman is immune to silence and interrupt effects.
- 腐蚀术 now deals 12% more damage.
- should now have its cooldown reset at the end of a raid encounter for all 术士 specializations.
- 暗影箭 now deals 25% less damage.
- 痛楚 now deals 12% more damage.
- 痛苦无常 now deals 12% more damage.
- Mastery: has decreased in effectiveness by 4%.
- 混乱波浪 now deals 25% less damage.
- now deals 25% less damage.
- 古尔丹之手 now deals 25% less damage.
- 灵魂之火 now deals 25% less damage.
- 混乱之触 now deals 25% less damage.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Destruction Warlocks (Item - Warlock WoD PvP Destruction 2P Bonus) has been redesigned. Getting stunned, silenced, interrupted, or feared now generates 1 Burning Ember. Can only occur once every 15 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Destruction Warlocks (Item - Warlock WoD PvP Destruction 4P Bonus) has been redesigned. It now causes Incinerate to deal 25% more damage on targets affected by the Warlock's Immolate.
- now also decreases damage taken by 5%.
- (Protection): now also increases the Warrior's Mastery by 30% while active.