RygariusNew Raid: 决战奥格瑞玛
New Feature: Flexible Raid Difficulty
- More information coming soon.
New Area: Timeless Isle
- This is a new raid difficulty designed for pre-made groups of 10 to 25 players or any number in between. This means it's possible to have raids of 15 or 22 players! Difficulty will adjust automatically based on the number of players present with encounters intended to provide a challenge roughly between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty requires a pre-made group to join but has no minimum item level requirements or role restrictions. Both BattleTag™ and Real ID friends are eligible to participate.
- Loot quality will be between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty and awarded through a personal loot system (similar to Raid Finder). Bonus rolls and loot specialization will also be supported.
- Players will be able to earn raid achievements just like in Normal or Heroic difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty has a lockout that is separate from Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- To learn more about Flexible Raids, please visit our blog titled: A Raid for All Seasons: Flexible Raid Preview.
New Feature: Proving Grounds
- More information coming soon.
New Feature: Virtual Realms
- Proving Grounds is a new feature for individual players to test and improve their combat skills.
- At the Proving Grounds, players may undertake trials, designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles.
- It provides a great opportunity to learn how to Tank or Heal, without the need of a group.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!
- : Access to the Proving Grounds and more information is coming soon.
- Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
- Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.
- Fears cast by players no longer increases the target's movement speed.
- Vengeance gains from being critically hit have been halved.
- 符文刃舞 no longer costs Runic Power.
- now reduces the cooldown of Raise Dead by 60 seconds.
- 激活 now causes the target to gain mana equal to 50% of the casting Druid’s Spirit every second for 10 seconds.
- Wild Mushroom's Restoration version of the ability now summons a single mushroom at the friendly target’s location. If the mushroom is recast, the mushroom moves to the new location and retains its accumulated bonus healing. A single mushroom now heals for as much as what 3 mushrooms combined healed for previously.
- 愤怒 has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now varies by specialization.
Balance: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage bonus of the Druid's next 日月之蚀 by 10%.
- Feral: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting causes the Druid's next 割裂 to deal 15% increased damage.
- Guardian: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Mangle (Bear) critical strikes have a 20% chance to make the next or 复生 instant, free, and castable in all forms.
- Restoration: Causes 愤怒 to deal 20% more damage and heals a nearby friendly target for 100% of the damage done.
when activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids. 群体缠绕
no longer has a limit on the number of targets that could be affected, up from 5. 自然迅捷
is no longer a talent, and is now an ability learned by Restoration Druids at level 30. 自然的守护
when activated, causes healing spells now trigger an additional heal on a nearby ally for 25% of the amount healed. This is in addition to the existing effect where it damages a nearby enemy target for 25% of the healing done. 丛林之魂
has been partially redesigned to make it more attractive to Balance, Guardian, and Restoration Druids.
- Balance: 愤怒, , and 星涌术 casts have a 8% chance to cause the next to instantly advance the Druid to the next Eclipse.
- Guardian: Increases Rage generation from Mangle (Bear) by 20% instead of 30%, but the bonus now also applies to Rage generated by Primal Fury.
- Restoration: Now causes the Druid to gain 100% haste (up from 75%) on their next spell after casting 迅捷治愈.
, a new talent healing the Druid for 5% of their maximum health every 5 seconds. If the Druid is at full health, it will heal the most injured friendly target nearby instead. This talent fills the spot vacated by 自然迅捷
- New Glyph: Glyph of Efflorescence increases the healing done by Swiftmend by 20%, causes the Efflorescence healing effect to be triggered by Wild Mushroom instead of Swiftmend, and lasts as long as the Wild Mushroom is active.
- 被烧毁的雕文 now causes Innervate to give both the Druid and the target 60% of the normal effect of the spell if it's cast on a target other than the Druid.
- 日月之蚀 now energizes the Druid for 50% of their maximum mana when triggered, up from 35%.
- 枭兽形态 no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- 星涌术 has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- is a new Restoration spell learned at level 88. Genesis targets all party or raid members within 60 yards and accelerates the casting Druid's Rejuvenation effects, causing them to heal and expire at 400% of the normal rate. Costs the same amount of mana to cast as Rejuvenation.
- 迅捷治愈's area-of-effect healing effect is now called Efflorescence.
- is no longer capable of critical strikes, and accumulates overhealing done by Rejuvenation by 100%, down from 150%. Overhealing bonus no longer benefits from Naturalist or Mastery: Harmony.
- had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%.
- 铁鹰守护 now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- is no longer a talent and is now an ability for Marksman Hunters.
- Binding Shot is no longer a Marksman Hunter ability and is once again a talent.
- 平心之环 has a new visual effect.
- 超度邪恶 now has a 15-second cooldown. (Note: 被烧毁的雕文 will be redesigned and noted in a future PTR update.)
- Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called Evil is a Point of View, which allows the Paladin to use Turn Evil on players and beasts.
- now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%).
- 不败之魂 has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on 圣盾术, 圣佑术, and 圣疗术 by 50%.
- 被烧毁的雕文 has been redesigned. The glyph now increases the duration of Inquisition by 30 seconds (up to a maximum of 2 minutes) each time the Paladin lands a killing blow on targets that yield experience or honor.
- (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.
- 异端裁决 now lasts 20 seconds per charge of Holy Power consumed, up from 10 seconds.
- 信仰飞跃 no longer has a facing requirement.
- 天堂之羽 now increases allies' movement speed by 80%, up from 60% and the feathers have a duration of 10 minutes, up from 5 minutes.
- for Discipline Priests now has a 100% chance to activate its effect after using Penance, up from 40%.
- 命运多舛's damage and healing threshold to activate has been increased to 35%, up from 20%.
- no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- Restoration PvP 4-piece set bonus is no longer an area-of-effect and only affects the character that dispels 吸血鬼之触.
- now restores 4% of maximum health every 3 seconds, up from 3%.
- 夜行者 now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
- 影舞步 targeting has been changed. If 剑刃乱舞 is not active, 影舞步 will now hit the Rogue's target 7 times or pick the closest eligible target if none had been selected. 影舞步 will continue to work as it has while 剑刃乱舞 is active.
- 治疗之雨's radius has been increased to 12 yards, up from 10 yards.
- 星界转移 now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, down from 120 seconds.
- 's Flametongue Weapon effect now increases Lightning Bolt damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- 被烧毁的雕文 now increases the cooldown on 治疗链 by 2 seconds, down from a 4 second increase.
- 被烧毁的雕文 now reduces the cooldown and duration for Fire Elemental Totem by 50%, up from 40%.
- 被烧毁的雕文 reduces the initial direct healing of 激流 by 75%, down from a 90% reduction to healing.
- 激流's mana cost has been reduced by 25%.
- 邪甲术 no longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- 恐惧嚎叫 is no longer a talent and is now a baseline skill for all Warlocks.
- Demonic Breath, a new talent replacing 恐惧嚎叫. The Warlock sends out a cone of Shadow damage, snaring targets, has a 20-second cooldown.
- is no longer a passive ability. Kil'jaden's Cunning now now has a duration of 15 seconds with a 1.5 minute cooldown.
- is no longer a passive ability. Mannoroth's Fury's now has a duration of 15 seconds with a 1.5 minute cooldown.
- Enrage now also triggers on critical hits from 毁灭打击 and 盾牌猛击.
- 碎裂投掷 no longer costs rage.
- now instantly heals the warrior for 10% of their total health (up from 5%), and an additional 10% over 5 seconds (up from 5%).
- 警戒 no longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds.
- Slam now does an additional 10% damage to targets affected by the warrior’s .
- 泰坦之握 now works with polearms.
- 敌人的力量: Players should no longer be receiving excess Sigils of Power or Sigils of Wisdom.
- Bonus Roll change: Players that don’t have a coin or elect to not use a Bonus Roll when defeating one of the world bosses (Sha of Anger, Galleon, Nalak, and Oondasta) can come back later that same week to use the Bonus Roll. The limit has not changed and remains one attempt and one bonus roll per boss, per week.
Pet BattlesPet Battle General
- A new pet battle tournament is available on the Timeless Isle, more details coming soon!
- Players are now able to trade in any 3 of the same family specific Flawless Battle-Stones for a single .
- Viewable pet battles will now display working health bars.
- Battle Pet levels are now only shown on the map if you are tracking Battle Pets.
- Aquatic type's passive effect now reduces damage from damage-over-time effects by 50%, up from 25%.
- Critter type's passive effect now makes critters immune to roots, stuns, and sleep effects.
- Dragonkin type's passive effect now activates after an attack brings a target's to below 50% health, up from 25%.
- Elemental type's passive effect now only affects negative direct effects of weather. (E.g. Sandstorm's accuracy reduction won't be applied, but the damage reduction will.)
- Magic type's passive effect now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, up from 40%.
Battle Pet Abilities
- 暗月飞艇: Several abilities have swapped positions.
- 机械熊猫人幼龙: Several abilities have swapped positions.
- Accuracy now affects the entire team.
- Dark Simulacrum has been replaced with a new ability, Rot. Rot deals Undead damage and temporarily turns the enemy pet's type into Undead.
- 三角冲锋 now has a 1-round cooldown.
- 三角护盾 now displays the correct amount of damage reduction.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosRaids
- The chance for awarding loot from kills or bonus rolls has been increased for 魔古山宝库, 恐惧之心, 永春台, and 雷电王座 on Raid Finder difficulty.
- The chance for awarding loot from using a bonus roll has been increased for 雷电王座 on Normal difficulty.
- Players who obtain a realm-best time in a Challenge Mode dungeon (group must contain at least 3 people from the same realm to qualify) will receive a temporary title specific to each dungeon (e.g. Siegebreaker for Siege of Niuzao temple, Darkmaster for Scholomance, etc.). This title will persist for as long as a player retains the top time on the realm. Holding a realm-best time at any point will also confer a permanent Feat of Strength to record the accomplishment.
- All permanent item enhancements provided by Enchanting, Engineering, Leatherworking, Tailoring, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. This means all enchantments can now be applied to heirloom items.
High level enhancements applied to items equipped by low level players have their power scaled down to be similar to enhancements intended for that level range.
- Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.
- The vestigial Use Hardware sound option has been removed.