– The Sha of Anger projects seething anger at his current target if no players stand within his melee attack range. Seethe inflicts 74000 to 86000 Shadow damage and increases Shadow damage taken by the player by 10% for 20 sec.
– The anger brought by the Alliance and Horde to Pandaria flows through the Sha of Anger, erupting forth as a shower of Sha energy. Each missile inflicts 92500 to 107500 Shadow damage to players within 3 yards of the impact point and summons forth an Ire and a cloud of Bitter Thoughts.
– A manifestation of anger summoned by the Sha of Anger's Endless Rage.
– The cloud of Bitter Thoughts prevents all players within 3 yards from either attacking or casting spells. The cloud persists for 1 min.
– The Sha of Anger infects 3 players with angry thoughts. After 6 sec, infected players display Aggressive Behavior.
– The affected player erupts with anger, causing the player and all allies within 5 yards to fall under the control of the Sha of Anger for 30 sec. Increases damage dealt by 200% and maximum health by 200%. Aggressive Behavior is removed if the player falls below 50% remaining health.