Notable Classic WoW Quests and Items From Level 30-39
It's been several weeks since WoW Classic launched, so we're highlighting some notable quests and items you may be interested in the level 30-39 range, such as the Skull of Impending Doom and Consecrated Wand.
Been busy and slightly behind on leveling? Check out our
Notable Content from Level 20-30 Article
Notable Outdoor Quest Rewards
Here are some notable quest rewards you may want to hold onto, even when you are 60:
, the final quest of a long Duskwood series, rewards
. This is a useful item for
, as they have limited means to pull mobs at range. Available at level 20, yellow at 30.
is the final quest in a series that will take you to Alterac Mountains for
, Dustwallow Marsh for
, and Stranglethorn Vale for
. The reward is
, an off-hand item increases your movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds, but at a price: It will drain your health and can kill you. It can be used to both escape from enemies or save some gold on a durability-less death! Available at 30, yellow at 38.
, the fastest wand in the game.
can regenerate mana quickly during long fights when
is up and you must attack. Available at 23, yellow at 29.
which increases your movement speed by 40% for 10 seconds. You can use this to run away from mobs, chase enemies easier and more. Available at 35, yellow at 43.
Bind on Equip Items
Below are some of the popular BoE items in the level 30-39 range, either notable for their damage or their appearances. You can find a full list of BoEs using our
item database filters
and see which stand out in
The Best and Worst BoEs in Classic WoW
- Requires level 35, very popular item among caster twinks for the balance of stats and spellpower
- Requires level 37, great ranged damage and notable appearance
- Requires level 38, large amount of +Shadow Damage, considered an alternate option for
Warlock pre-raid Best in Slot
- Requires level 38, mace with Armor and Defense, considered an alternate option for
Feral Tank pre-raid Best in Slot
- Requires level 35, 2H Axe with powerful fireball proc
- Requires level 39, 2H Axe, slowest weapon in the game
- Iconic set that drops from Scarlet Monastery, featuring strong itemization, set bonuses, and distinctive appearance
- Requires level 33, looks like a Mining Hat
- Requires level 32, Looks like a Shovel
We've been seeing a lot of traffic to our
guide. As you level up these next few days, you may also find yourself inside the following dungeons more:
Some dungeon quests offer notable rewards, like the following:
. Available 25, yellow 33.
: This Mage quest takes you to Scarlet Monastery library. It is part of a much larger questline, eventually rewarding
. Available 30, yellow 38.
. Available 33, yellow 40.
. Available 34, yellow 38.
. Available 37, yellow 42.
. Available 39 (A) / 37 (H).
which is an extremely powerful trinket, even considered viable for pre-raid Best in Slot setups for
Feral Druid DPS
Feral Druid Tanks
.This quest is available at 39 and sends you into
, so it may be difficult to do at such a low level.
Useful Crafted Items
A number of
BoP Gnomish and Goblin Engineering
items require skill level 200 to use, meaning you must be level 30 to have trained that specialization. In addition, the following BoE crafted items may come in handy to all players:
- Requires level 32, removes 1 magic, curse, poison or disease effect.
- Requires level 31, makes you immune to immobilizing effects.
- Requires level 30, increases swim speed by 15%.
- Requires level 30, great RP item.
- Requires level 30, impress others with your fashion sense.
- Requires level 35, increases run speed by 40%.
- Requires level 37, makes the user invisible for 18 seconds.
- Requires level 30, makes it easier to detect stealthed characters.
- Requires level 38, great for exploration.
Starting at level 30, Mages can start the questline for
, which will take you into
item is particularly strong for the bonus Frost damage.
While not as powerful as the previous quest series, Mages at level 35 can begin another questline from
in Dustwallow Marsh for
Starting at level 30, Shamans can embark on the quest for their
, which will let you use totems such as
Starting at level 30, Warlocks can embark on the quest for their
, notable for the
Starting at level 31, Warlocks can complete a long quest series with many turn-ins, including
which has a large amount of intellect and stamina.
Starting at level 35, Warlocks can complete a quest series to cleanse the Orb of Dar'Orahil..so you can infuse a demon into it. There are two quest paths to take--fire and shadow--but the Shadow rewards (
) are more powerful for Warlocks.
Warriors at 30 can begin the questline for
, and the amazing weapon
Looking to know when you will receive Class Quests, or what you need to do for them? Check our Class Quest guides:
Classic WoW Druid Class Quests
Classic WoW Hunter Class Quests
Classic WoW Mage Class Quests
Classic WoW Paladin Class Quests
Classic WoW Priest Class Quests
Classic WoW Rogue Class Quests
Classic WoW Shaman Class Quests
Classic WoW Warlock Class Quests
Classic WoW Warrior Class Quests
获取 Wowhead 高级会员
[As little as
less than $1 a month
to enjoy an ad-free experience, unlock premium features, and support the site!]
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
[Sign In to Post a Comment]