July 27, 2021 Classes
Fixed an issue where Kindred Affinity (Runecarving Power) would persist even after the Legendary was removed.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could cause Touch of Death to be unable to be used on targets at the correct health threshold.
Dungeons and Raids
- Towering Exterminator and Konthrogz the Obliterator will now re-appear in a central part of Korthia if they manage to fall off the side of the world.
- Sanctum of Domination
Remnant of Ner'zhul
Adjusted the recast of Orb of Torment to ensure it is cast more consistently on Mythic difficulty.
- Orbs of Torment have had their health reduced by 66% on Mythic difficulty.
- Adjusted the recast of Malevolence to ensure it is cast more consistently on Mythic difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- No longer maintains his mana between phases, and now resets to 100 mana when he exits the Phylactery Phase.
Developers’ note: This should alleviate issues where pushing into a new phase at various mana levels was causing bad timings.
- Broker Ko'tul in the Great Vault room will now exchange excess Anima for caches of tradeskill goods, including Korthite Crystals.
Developers’ note: As players have traversed the more Anima-rich lands of Korthia, some players are finding that they no longer have new unlocks to spend it on. We do not intend to add significant new one-time Anima sinks in Chains of Domination, and want to provide an outlet for players who are content with their choice of Covenant but have purchased everything that is offered.
The re-purchase price of the Covenant armor set granted as quest rewards from the Shadowland campaign have been increased to reflect the greater abundance of Anima.Quests
- Players will now receive credit for “To the Vault” if they ride the flayedwing from Keeper's Respite to the Vault of Secrets.